This supplement is high in antioxidant minerals and B-complex vitamins, beneficially combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It is designed to optimise nutrient levels needed for health and vitality, as dogs no longer forage and hunt as their physiology is designed to do.
A Food State™ multivitamin and mineral formula for dogs providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Designed to provide optimum nutrient levels needed for health and vitality, as dogs no longer forage and hunt as their physiology is designed to do
- Even a raw diet for dogs can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes the food loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage
- Optimum levels have been collated from research on the health needs of domestic dogs and Doggie Multi is designed to be safe and effective if used at the recommended dose
- Provides a full range of minerals including the antioxidant minerals selenium, zinc and chromium
- Also provides good levels of B vitamins, along with added vitamins C, E and K
- Vitamin B12 is at a good level and provided in the bio-effective form of methylcobalamin. Research has shown adequate levels of B12 help support the function and health of the pancreas
- With vitamin D3 (the best supplemental form of vitamin D)
- Contains folate from food which we have labelled as containing folic acid. However, this is not isolated folic acid (a monoglutamate), it is a safe food form of the vitamin (i.e. a polyglutamate)
- Contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Doggie Multi , 1 tablet provides on average.