Grannick's Bitter Apple® is a non-toxic, safe, and effective chew deterrent.
- Has a bitter taste to discourage dogs and puppies from licking, gnawing and chewing on surfaces where applied
- Stops pets from biting and chewing fur, wounds, and bandages
Stop pets from licking, gnawing, and chewing fur, wounds, and bandages
- Non-toxic and safe
- Simply spray problem areas to discourage chewing
- Ingredients include water, isopropanol 20%, bitter principles, and extracts
- Please read all label information on delivery
- Discourages fur biting
- Elimanates hots spots
- Spray bottle for more coverage
Back in 1960 a dog fancier visited Grannick's Pharmacy and explained that her dog would become nervous before every show and start chewing and licking his coat. She asked if there was anything available to help stop him. No such product existed, but in the days when Irv Grannick learned his profession, pharmacists regularly prepared their own compounds and ointments.
He tried different bitter flavorings until he came up with a formula that worked. The "Grannicks Bitter Apple" was then born, and ever since every day more veterinarians, groomers and pet lovers around the world discover the benefits of this product.
- Discourages fur biting, hair chewing and hot spots
- Easy to use spray
- Discourages licking and chewing on surfaces where applied
- Bitter Apple Spray
- Taste deterrent for dogs.
- Maintains coat in salon show perfection.
- No more fur biting, hair chewing, or skin scratching.
- Protects fabrics.
- Can also be used on wounds and bandages.
- Ingredients: Water, Isoproanol 20%, Bitter Principles And Extractives.Non toxic, safe and effective chew deterrent
Instructions: Apply bitter apple to affected areas of dog’s coat until wet to the skin. Allow to dry. One application is usually sufficient to solve the chewing problem. Repeat if necessary.
The powerful taste deterrent invented by a pharmacist in 1960. OrigiNAl spray formula for use on dogs. Discourages fur biting. hair chewing and hot spots. 8 oz Liquid Pump
- Bitter Extracts 1.0%
- Isopropyl Alcohol 69%
- Inert Ingredients 30%
Ingredients: Water, Isoproanol 20%, Bitter Principles And Extractives.