Homeopathic. Relieves Occasional Sleeplessness, Restlessness, and Irritability in Kids ages 2-12
When your child is not sleeping or resting well, his or her whole cycle goes out of sync. The days can be as restless as the nights! Here’s the homeopathic medicine that’s trusted by thousands of families whose kids now enjoy long, restful sleep. With quick-dissolving tablets that melt instantly in their mouth, Hyland’s 4 Kids Calm 'n Restful brings on the calm and it does not cause any next-morning grogginess, so your child is back in business after a good night’s rest!*
• Children 2 years to under 6 years: dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
• Children 6 years to under 12 years: dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
• Adults and children 12 years and over: dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Child is taking any prescription medicines
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Serving Size: 2 Tablet
Active Ingredients / Purpose:
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS / Physical & mental restlessness
Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS / Peevishness
Chamomilla 6X HPUS / Irritability, restlessness, sleeplessness
Cina 6X HPUS / Irritability of temper
Lycopodium 6X HPUS / Lack of focus, extreme sensitivity
Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS / Irritability, crying, oversensitivity
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS / Sleeplessness from travel
Sulphur 6X HPUS / Irritability, peevishness
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.