Calcium Lactate supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.*
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.*
How does Calcium Lactate support healthy bones and teeth?
Calcium and magnesium are of critical importance to human health, especially bone health.1,2 Bones and teeth contain 99 percent of the calcium found in the human body, whole bones alone contain 50-60 percent of the magnesium present in the body.3,4 Both calcium and magnesium are essential in the maintenance of bone structure and body function.5,6,7 It is especially important to get the recommended amount of calcium to support and maintain healthy bone structure.8*
How does calcium support optimal health?
Calcium is necessary for the proper functioning of various white blood cells. Calcium is essential for many functions, including blood coagulation, vasoconstriction, and vasodilation.9 This important mineral also assists with nerve-impulse transmission, muscle contraction, hormone secretion, cell signaling, and proper functioning of many enzyme reactions.10,11*
How does magnesium support optimal health?
Magnesium is essential for more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body.12 Magnesium in the cell acts as a counter-ion for energy-rich adenosine triphosphate (ATP), is a cofactor in over 300 enzymatic reactions, and stabilizes many enzymes, including those involved in generation of ATP.13,14 ATP is needed to produce the energy required for metabolic processes throughout the body. Magnesium supports DNA synthesis, the synthesis of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione, and the transport of ionizable calcium and potassium across cell membranes.
Suggested Use: Six tablets per day, or as directed
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.