Congaplex is used for short-term support of the immune system.
• Supports healthy immune system function
• Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
• Supports the thymus gland
• Contains ribonucleic acid, which the body uses to build new cells
• Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A-C, Thymex, Calcium Lactate, and Ribonucleic Acid
• Good source of antioxidant vitamin C*
Synergistic Product Support
• Echinacea C
Complementary Educational Tools
• Immune System Support Brochure
• Immune Health Handout
• Immune Display Stand Insert
• Studying the Effect of Congaplex on T Cell Response Scientific Literature
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Suggested Use: Three capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A||900 IU||20%|
|Vitamin C||6 mg||10%|
|Proprietary Blend: 638 mg Bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract†, ribonucleic acid†, bovine bone†, carrot (root)†, nutritional yeast†, defatted wheat (germ)†, bovine adrenal†, sweet potato†,dried alfalfa (whole plant) juice†, oat flour†, alfalfa flour†, bovine kidney†, veal bone†, veal bone PMG™ extract†, mushroom†, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed)†, rice (bran)†, sunflower lecithin†, vitamin E (sunflower), and carrot oil†.|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate, gelatin, magnesium citrate, water, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.