with calcium, magnesium, and potassiun
- a buffered vitamin C supplement for individuals with a sensitive or compromised digestive system*
- a water-soluble antioxidant*
- provides immune support*
- helps maintain healthy bones and connective tissue*
- the easiest way to take a higher amount of vitamin C
For individuals sensitive to the acidity of pure ascorbic acid
- A buffered vitamin C supplement for individuals with a sensitive or compromised digestive system
- Made with pure, crystalline vitamin C
- An inexpensive source of vitamin C and the major minerals
- The easiest way to take a higher amount of vitamin C
High amounts of vitamin C – several grams daily – have been advocated for optimizing both immune function and antioxidant support. Evidence for the efficacy of consuming high amounts of ascorbic acid is due in large part to the groundbreaking research conducted in the 1970s and 1980s by two-time Nobel Prize winner, Linus Pauling, PhD.
Taking high amounts of vitamin C can be a challenge for individuals who have sensitive or compromised digestive systems. For these individuals, Thorne Research has developed Buffered C Powder. Each scoop supplies the same pure, crystalline vitamin C found in Thorne's Pure Ascorbic Acid, along with a blend of calcium, magnesium, and potassium mineral ascorbates that serve as a buffer, allowing sensitive individuals to take large amounts of vitamin C with ease and comfort. In addition to 2,350 mg of vitamin C in each scoop, Buffered C Powder provides 350 mg each of calcium and magnesium and 99 mg of potassium.
Suggested Use Add 1 heaping (5.3g) scoop to 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.